Big results come from many small changes accumulated over time
1. Eliminate Muri, Muda and Mura, and improve QCD
2. Create standardized work practices
3. Stimulate your workplace by improving the "motion mind"
KAIZEN™ Time Study
Digital Workstyle for All
Over 300 short KAIZEN™ videos available on demand
These videos are perfect for self-study, blended learning, or micro-learning training just when you need it
"The implementation of shopfloor management, was another important step within our EFQM process and made us the benchmark leader in the meat processing industry."
Ralph Dausch - CEO Kaufland Fleischwaren, Germany
Welcome to Kaizen Institute
Today KAIZEN™ is positioned as an important pillar of a long-term competitive strategy by many successful corporations.
KAIZEN™ Guiding Principles
- Good processes deliver good results
- Go see for yourself to grasp the current situation
- Speak with data, manage by facts
- Take action to correct root causes of problems
- Work as a team
- KAIZEN™ is everybody's responsibility
KAI = CHANGE
ZEN = FOR THE BETTER
KAIZEN™ MEANS CHANGE FOR THE BETTER
Upcoming Training Courses
Who works with Kaizen Institute
A small selection of the clients we serve.
KAIZEN™ Learning Material
"Kaizen Institute has done a commendable job in promoting KAIZEN™ across Africa, especially in East Africa. With many organizations trained and on the path of KAIZEN™, there is significant awareness, learning and capacity enhancement. We at BIDCO across Africa have been one of the earliest clients and we continue to be a staunch believer and promoter of KAIZEN™ in every process and business!"
Vimal Shah - Founder Director BIDCO Africa, Kenya
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute.