Join participants from around the world on a remarkable Tour, visiting world class companies in Japan. A KAIZEN™ Insight Tour always offers something new and remarkable, whether it is your first Tour experience or your hundred and first, for the experts and the novices alike. Our Tour Team will guarantee an unmatched learning experience, based on our expertise of offering such Tours, since our very first public Tour in 1981, the oldest, continuously running KAIZEN™ and Lean Tour.
Our KAIZEN™ Insight Tours partners are often honored with awards in each of their respective sectors or management practices. The Tour group will be visiting best in class companies and seeing best practices throughout. KI's Tours offer a unique "behind the scenes" view into the operational, management and people development aspects of the local organizations, which often includes specific access into the production and/or service segments of our Tour partners’ facilities, while focusing on the practical understanding of the power of KAIZEN™. Some Tours can also include hands on, practical training sessions.
Typical themes of KAIZEN™ Insight Tours include:
- Flow management and KAIZEN™ principles, applied to discrete production and logistics;
- Total Productive Maintenance and KAIZEN™ principles applied to process industries;
- Quality control, at world class levels, through total engagement by the workforce;
- Lean office examples from transactional to project-based organizations;
- Visual management of performance metrics;
- Daily improvement through natural teams;
- And much more!
Who should attend and why?
- Top Management / CEO, COO and other Corporate Executives to learn how KAIZEN™ is a strategic part of any healthy organizatinon's strategy;
- HR Manager to enhance your people development program, based on the KAIZEN™ philosophy and practice;
- Plant Managers to benchmark top Japanese companies;
- KAIZEN™ and Lean Managers to employ holistic KAIZEN™ approach, company wide;
- KAIZEN™ Practitioner to improve the current operations / practice;
- Anyone who wants to learn more about KAIZEN™!
The best practice tour is an integral part of the continuous improvement journey of any organization committed to excellence. Teams are motivated by visiting best in class companies and seeing best practice. The host companies are often honoured with awards in their respective sectors. These tours offer a "behind the scenes" view into the operational, management and people development aspects of the tour partner's company.
We organise public tours or tailored tours by request for leadership teams committed to taking the important step of going through an eye-opening experience together.
Download the Kaizen Institute 2013-2014 Tours brochure.
Japan Kaikaku Experience
Why do I have to take the long journey to Japan?
There is no experience quite like going to the source and learning from organizations practicing for more than 50 years. The Japan Kaikaku Experience offers a unique view into some of the most advanced examples of operational excellence and supply chain management following the kaizen methodology that can be found anywhere in the world. Our extensive network of benchmark companies allows us to welcome participants from around the world on a remarkable tour and experience world class companies in Japan. We combine visits to the host companies, question and answer periods, customized training, guest speakers and facilitated strategy development discussion.
Local Best Practice Tours
Kaizen Institute offers a variety of benchmarking tours worldwide. We partner with clients to create a community best practices sharing in operational excellence and learning from each other.
Visit one of our best in class offices. We offer a visitor tour programme that includes an introduction to kaizen and how its methods can help you to become lean in administrative processes, followed by an in-depth tour to see how we put these principles into action in our professional service business.
It's also possible to request a customized KAIZEN Tour in order to have an experience tailored to your needs.
Kaizen Institute Consulting Group
Europe / Middle East / Africa
Zug 6300 Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0) 41 725 42 80
Fax: +41 (0) 41 725 42 89
North / Latin America
7137 East Rancho Vista Drive B11
Scottsdale, AZ 85251 USA
Tel: +1 888 464 3622
Kabuto-cho Dai-ichi Bldg, 3F
5-1 Nihonbashi Kabuto-cho
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0026
Tel: +81 (0) 3 5847 8245
Fax: +81 (0) 3 5747 7901