Global KAIZEN™ Award 2018
Since 2011, the initial launch of the KAIZEN™ Award in Portugal, seven additional countries introduced the KAIZEN™ Award within their own country. In 2013, Spain joined the recognition initiatives followed by Brazil, Italy, The Netherlands, Poland and Germany. The KAIZEN™ culture of recognition continues to grow with the recent addition of Chile in 2019.
New this year, Kaizen Institute is pleased to announce the launch of the Global KAIZEN™ Award. This award will be presented to an outstanding KAIZEN™ Award recipient in the Excellence in Continuous Improvement System category for their significant, innovative and effective implementation of KAIZEN™ principles and practices.
KAIZEN™ methodology has been applied across the globe in every economic sector and this year’s Global KAIZEN™ Award nominees are a reflection of just that - the extensive and diverse applicability of KAIZEN™ across all industries and sectors.
Global KAIZEN™ Award 2018 Nominees:
• Ducati, Italy: Motorcycle Industry, www.ducati.com
• Zen Sa, Brazil: Automotive Supplier, www.zensa.com.br
• Zoetis, Spain: Animal Health, www.zoetis.es
• PKP Energetyka, Poland: Electric Power Services, www.pkpenergetyka.pl
• Royal FloraHolland, Holland: Horticultural Sector, www.royalfloraholland.com
• Leoni Kerpen GmbH, Germany: Automotive Supplier, www.leoni.com
• Galp, Portugal: Energy, www.galp.com
The recipient of the Global KAIZEN™ Award will be announced at the Global KAIZEN™ Award Ceremony in Bologna, Italy on November 14th, 2019.
For more information about the KAIZEN™ Awards visit the KAIZEN™ Awards website.
Kaizen Institute, Ltd.
Global Operations - Zug, Switzerland