Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
The effective quality analysis consists of finding the right tool for the precise problem. The purpose of this 15 days course is to develop the advanced skills of continuous improvement and quality analysis used in the resolution of Lean-Six Sigma problems, training candidates to identify and lead improvement projects at the Black Belt level.Register now
17. Jun. - 09. Aug. 2019
Our Training Goals
• Understand and characterize the variability through the graphic representation of data.
• Visually describe a process through process mapping techniques.
• Apply the DMAIC problem-solving process to process improvement at the Black Belt level. • Develop data collection plans and design experiments to test hypothesis tests.
• Interpret the results of statistical tests and draw conclusions based on data and the application of advanced statistical analysis techniques.
• Integrate tools for statistical analysis, software and problem solving methodologies.
• Develop recommendations and control plans to improve processes.
• Complete an out-of-class process improvement project that demonstrates the application of the full DMAIC methodology
What you learn
Other Dates of this Training
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute.