Certified KAIZEN™ Team Leader
The course covers the main KAIZEN™ concepts and its importance in achieving competitive advantages for any kind of organization. The courses also introduce KAIZEN™ tools and methodologies to assist the team leaders and group leaders in building and enforcing continuous improvement (CI) cultures within their teams and their workplace, and across the whole organization. the trainees will gradually acquire new competencies in lean, change management, interpersonal and team leadership/ communication skills, team based problem solving, visual management, process control, and workplace optimization.Register now
17. Apr. - 19. Jun. 2021
Egypt, Arab Rep.
Our Training Goals
- Understand the principles of Continuous Improvement.
- Identify value added and non-value added activities.
- Recognize the power of Visual Management.
- Basic understanding of the 4 pillars of KAIZEN™ Change Model.
- Appreciate the importance of leadership in a Continuous Improvement culture.
What you learn
- KAIZEN™ Change Model
- 5S and Visual Management
- 7 Waste
- SDCA and PDCA
- Standard Work
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Quality Tools
- KATA Coaching and Improvement
Other Dates of this Training
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute.