Digital KAIZEN™ Lean Yellow Belt Certification
This digital course will enable you to start your Lean journey and develop insight in continuous improvement, KAIZEN™, The art of discovery and learning. This course consist of webinars, exercises and homework between the live sessions. The 4 Yellow Belt live sessions will be on September 1, 3, 8 and 10 - each lasting 2.5 hours.Register now
01. - 10. Sep. 2020
Our Training Goals
You will achieve a holistic understanding of Lean and how to start continuous improvement in your own department or area of work.
Our international Yellow Belt certification will strengthen your competence and CV. You will also grow and expand your position and value in your own company and increase your employability in the labour market.
Optional exam and certificate cost €150
What you learn
• What is Lean? Origin, history, basic philosophy
• Introduction to Lean Best Practice, The KAIZEN™ methodology
• Why is Lean Management different from traditional management and business practices?
• Develop understanding of value adding work and non-value adding work
• How can Lean help you improve your own business and processes?
• Introduction to basic Lean methodology and best practice for daily, team-based improvement, Daily KAIZEN™; visual management, 5S, standard work, the PDCA cycle etc.
• How to analyse and improve a value stream/process: Value Stream Mapping and the Value Stream Design Process
Other Dates of this Training
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute.