KAIZEN™ Lean Logistics
This course teaches to optimise logistics operations, contributing to the profitability’s increase of the warehousing and transportation processes.
29. Oct. 2019
Our Training Goals
• Identify and measure warehouse waste;
• Understand the impact of application of KAIZEN™ Lean tools on the operation of warehouses;
• Know different storage solutions and their advantages and disadvantages;
• Know how to create flow in the logistics operations of storage and transportation;
• Define key indicators and measurement methods to monitor warehouse performance;
• Know success stories in the application of KAIZEN™ Lean in warehouses and transportation.
What you learn
• Flow Creation Principles
• Flow in External Logistics
- Warehouse Design
- Reception and Storage
- Picking and Shipping
- External Pull Planning
• Simulation Exercises
• Case Studies
Other Dates of this Training
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute.