KAIZEN™ Lean Manufacturing
This course addresses to the operational efficiency in an industrial environment, allowing to increase productivity, reduce costs and decrease Lead Time in organisations.
24. Oct. 2019
Our Training Goals
• Know the Toyota Production System model;
• Understand the Lean Flow Management model; • Prepare participants to lead improvement projects in the production areas;
• Learn how to define improvement solutions for optimisation of internal production and logistics;
• Learn how to increase the profitability of industrial processes;
• Know success stories in applying KAIZEN™ Lean in the Discrete Manufacturing and Assembly industries.
What you learn
• Flow Creation Principles
• Flow Creation in Production
- Layout and Line Design
- Border Line
- Standard Work
- Low Cost Automation
• Internal Logistics Flow
- Synchronisation (KANBAN / Junjo)
- Internal Pull Planning
• Simulation Exercises
• Case Studies
Other Dates of this Training
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute.