KAIZEN™ Foundations. KAIZEN™ Lean Model Differential Keys
KAIZEN™ Foundations is designed to raise awareness to the importance of continuous improvement, introducing attendees to the main concepts of KAIZEN™ Lean.
24. Oct. 2019
Our Training Goals
• Understand KAIZEN™ Foundations and their impact in organisations’ day-to-day;
• Know how to identify and measure waste;
• Learn the KAIZEN™ principles and tools for problem solving and process improvement;
• Observe how an Organisation can implement a Continuous Improvement System;
• Successful case studies of implementing a Continuous Improvement Culture.
What you learn
• Introduction to KAIZEN™ and the KAIZEN™
• Paradigms and resistance to change
• KAIZEN™ Lean principles
• Added Value and the 7 kinds of Waste
• Continuous Improvement key tools
• Simulation Exercises
• Case Studies
Other Dates of this Training
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute.