Total Quality Management (TQM)
Total Quality Management TQM is a management approach to long-term success through customer satisfaction. It’s a method by which management and employees can become involved in the continuous improvement of the production of goods and services, processes, and the culture in which they work. Total Quality Management, It is a combination of quality and management tools aimed at increasing business and reducing losses due to wasteful practices. It uses strategy, data, and effective communications to integrate the quality discipline into the culture and activities of the organization.Register now
23. - 25. Apr. 2019
Subang Jaya, Selangor
Our Training Goals
· Participants will get an overview of the Kaizen-TQM system and its mode of action.
· Based on a matrix diagram, students learn to assess their company's quality system. In a simulation game they exercise using the KAIZEN™ quality matrix and the zero-error implementation strategy.
What you learn
· TQM KAIZEN™ “quick audit”
· Simulation game
· Quality Matrix
· Current state recording and analysis
· Quality improvement through standards
· Problem solving techniques
· Process control and monitoring
· Quality in administrative processes
Other Dates of this Training
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute.